Andre Botha is a South African bodyboarder. Born in Cape Town 1981, he left school at the age of 15 to become a professional bodyboarder and won his first world title at the age of 17 and his second at 18, winning both the World GOB Tour Series and the Pipeline World Championships. He mainly tapes his back with RockTape H2O.
Latest from the Blog
- How RockTape Can Boost Your Climbing Game June 20, 2017
- Meet RockTape Triple Jumper Ricardo Twumasi June 13, 2017
- Meet RockTape Chiro James (Spence) Spencer DC, ATC, FIAMA May 23, 2017
- RockTape Dubbed Healthiest Post-Baby Waist Trainer Alternative April 26, 2017
- We are #BostonStrong April 21, 2017
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockToRio ATC back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy plantar fasciitis PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting