Andre Botha is a South African bodyboarder. Born in Cape Town 1981, he left school at the age of 15 to become a professional bodyboarder and won his first world title at the age of 17 and his second at 18, winning both the World GOB Tour Series and the Pipeline World Championships. He mainly tapes his back with RockTape H2O.
Latest from the Blog
- Meet the Musician’s Physician, RockDoc Dr. Charlie Kautz, DC October 13, 2017
- RockStock: The Recap September 27, 2017
- RockTape® Expanding RockBlades® IASTM Line with Mohawk September 22, 2017
- RockTape for Golf Pros ⛳️🏌 September 20, 2017
- RockTape Rebirths the 5th Annual Movement Summit: Welcome to Rockstock 2017 September 7, 2017
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio ATC back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting