It all started when Radetic couldn’t ride his motorcycle anymore. He was forced to retire from his career as an helicopter pilot in the Army, but his taste for the driver’s seat wouldn’t shake. Today he races jetskiis competitively as the only disabled rider in a non-disabled sport. He’s also a medalist. He uses RockTape H2O on his forearms and shoulders to help delay muscle fatigue when he races.
Latest from the Blog
- RockTape Powering a Podium Finish at the Tour de France July 25, 2017
- How RockTape Can Support Good Posture July 20, 2017
- Support Your Knees July 12, 2017
- How RockTape Can Boost Your Climbing Game June 20, 2017
- Meet RockTape Triple Jumper Ricardo Twumasi June 13, 2017
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockToRio ATC back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy plantar fasciitis PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting