It all started when Radetic couldn’t ride his motorcycle anymore. He was forced to retire from his career as an helicopter pilot in the Army, but his taste for the driver’s seat wouldn’t shake. Today he races jetskiis competitively as the only disabled rider in a non-disabled sport. He’s also a medalist. He uses RockTape H2O on his forearms and shoulders to help delay muscle fatigue when he races.
Latest from the Blog
- RockTape Introduces Blister Prevention & Protection February 16, 2018
- Meet Sierra Quitiquit: Mover, Lover. Skiing & Surfing Extraordinaire February 14, 2018
- Common Water Polo Injuries & How to Treat Them with RockTape January 31, 2018
- Dear RockTape, THANK YOU for managing my chronic back pain. January 23, 2018
- RockTape Introduces Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Patches: Stronger Alternatives for Active Medical Sensor Users January 11, 2018
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health Holiday Shopping IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting