Stephanie is an Athletic Trainer with Cirque du Soleil‘s Resident Shows Division Performance Medicine Department. When she is not behind the scenes providing care for the artists at Cirque, she competes in international obstacle course races.
Latest from the Blog
- RockTape Introduces Blister Prevention & Protection February 16, 2018
- Meet Sierra Quitiquit: Mover, Lover. Skiing & Surfing Extraordinaire February 14, 2018
- Common Water Polo Injuries & How to Treat Them with RockTape January 31, 2018
- Dear RockTape, THANK YOU for managing my chronic back pain. January 23, 2018
- RockTape Introduces Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) Patches: Stronger Alternatives for Active Medical Sensor Users January 11, 2018
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health Holiday Shopping IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting