Equine & Canine Kinesiology TapeNot just for humans. Soothe pain* and improve movement with RockTape Equine & Canine. Explore RockTape for Animals
RockTape Kinesiology Tape, now for Horses and Small Animals
Complete animal performance and rehabilitation solution
RockTape Equine & Canine kinesiology tape is designed for the unique needs of animals. RockTape can be used as either a sole or adjunctive treatment in equine & small animal therapy, helping to reduce and control pain*, manage swelling and edema, increase joint range of motion and improve muscle function.
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. RockTape Equine & Canine Kinesiology Tape also helps maintain a level of functionality and comfort for the animal throughout injury rehabilitation.
Get RockTape Equine
RockTape Equine is available exclusively direct from RockTape’s online store.
The RockTape Canine Veterinary series, exclusively through Patterson Veterinary.
Veterinarians and other medical professionals can also purchase RockTape Equine and an exclusive line of paw print designs directly from Patterson Vet. Contact Patterson Vet for details. Shop now.
Animal Kinesiology Tape can be used to
- Support Muscle Strain or Tear
- Reduce Muscle Stiffness
- Minimize Post-OP Recovery
- Reduce Inflammation
- Prolonging the Effects of Acupuncture / Body Work / Myofascial Release
- Improve Movement
- Rehabilitate, Manage and/or Prevent Movement Dysfunction
Our Animal Tape features
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during rehabilitation
- 180% stretch, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscles to more easily “snap back” to neutral
- Water resistant
- Wearable for up to 4 days