Equine & Canine Kinesiology TapeNot just for humans. Soothe pain and improve movement with RockTape Equine & Canine. Explore RockTape for Animals
RockTape Kinesiology Tape, now for Horses and Dogs
Complete animal performance and rehabilitation solution
RockTape Equine & Canine are kinesiology tapse designed for the unique needs of animals. Our unique tape can be used as either a sole or adjunctive treatment in equine & canine therapy, helping to reduce and control pain, manage swelling and edema, increase joint range of motion and improve muscle function.
RockTape Equine & Canine Kinesiology Tape also helps maintain a level of functionality and comfort for the dog or horse throughout injury rehabilitation.
Get RockTape Equine
RockTape Equine is available exclusively direct from RockTape’s online store.
Meet the RockTape Canine Veterinary series, exclusively through Patterson Veterinary. Available in Black Logo, Black Paw, and Red Paw. Sizes: 2” x 16.4’ (5cm x 5m) • 2” x 105’ (5cm x 32m). Shop now.
Animal Kinesiology Tape can be used for
- Muscle Strain or Tear
- Muscle Stiffness
- Post Acupuncture / Body Work
- Prolonging the Effects of Myofacial Release
- Tendonitis, Tendonopathy or Desmitis
- Rehabilitation, Management and/or Prevention of Movement Dysfunctions
Our Animal Tape features
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during rehabilitation
- 180% stretch, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap back to neutral
- Water resistant
- Wearable for up to 5 days