Andre Botha is a South African bodyboarder. Born in Cape Town 1981, he left school at the age of 15 to become a professional bodyboarder and won his first world title at the age of 17 and his second at 18, winning both the World GOB Tour Series and the Pipeline World Championships. He mainly tapes his back with RockTape H2O.
Latest from the Blog
- 🙏 Bless Your Favorite Yogi With One of These Thoughtful Gifts 🙏 November 16, 2017
- 💪💥Bodybuilders & HIIT Shredders Holiday Gift Guide💥💪 November 14, 2017
- 11 Gifts For The Runner In Your Life 🏃🎁🏃♀️ November 12, 2017
- 🚴♀️Must Have Gifts For Cyclists🚴 November 10, 2017
- Top 5 RockTape Applications for Cyclists November 7, 2017
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio ATC back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health Holiday Shopping IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape running sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting