Steph “The Hammer” Hammerman is the world’s first CrossFit Level 2 Trainer with Cerebral Palsy and a Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Stage survivor. She uses RockTape to cue her posture and gait, and swears by our protective gear for WODs. Check out her story here.
Latest from the Blog
- Welcome the New RockTape Podcast Into the World! March 16, 2018
- Meet Casey Morton: Fighter, Mountain Mover & Pro Boxer March 15, 2018
- How RockTape Keeps This Drum & Bugle Band Marching Stronger Longer March 14, 2018
- Meet Team RockTape: The Strongest Woman on Oxygen Therapy, Karen Skalvoll February 21, 2018
- RockTape Introduces Blister Prevention & Protection February 16, 2018
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway diving fitness H2O health Holiday Shopping IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine swim Team RockTape triathlon waterproof weightlifting