FMT Industrial Athlete
Discover the benefits of OSHA First-Aid tools and tactics in the workplace!
Led by industry-leading professionals in movement assessment and rehabilitation, FMT Industrial Athlete equips bodies to move more and better, with non-invasive, drug-free first-aid approach to rehabilitation and functional performance enhancement.
This program is intended for work safety professionals, ergonomists, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, and injury prevention specialists with all levels of experience. All supplies needed for the program are provided. CEU’s for formal course work are provided by various national and state accreditation boards.
Functional Movement Training (FMT) courses are taught by industry leading experts in movement screening/assessment, performance, and rehabilitation.
Educational Objectives of FMT Industrial Athlete:
>FMT Industrial Athlete Menu List:
- Review of the Science – Musculoskeletal Disorders in the workplace
- First-Aid tools and tactics – Understanding the current tools identified by OSHA as first-aid
- Understanding Movement Screening Technology – Learning how to leverage objective screening of workforce movement patterns.
- Define and discuss the physiological effects of kinesiology taping and other MSD mitigation first-aid tactics – a la carte according to your needs.
- Introduce, define, and show common taping and self-massage applications for work related soft tissue complaints.
- Demonstrate, via application, functional taping techniques that are specifically designed to influence discomfort*, edema, and posture.
- Understand and differentiate fluid-dynamics taping applications for acute edema and chronic fluid dysfunction.
- Discover and experiment with various tape, self-massage, and foot management techniques for common musculoskeletal injury conditions (spine and extremities conditions in work-related environments)
Join the Ranks of FMT Certified Movement Professionals
Functional Movement Training (FMT) Certification courses are led by industry leading experts in movement assessment and therapy. CEUs may be offered for DC, ATC, PT, LMTs, OTs and personal trainers – depending on location and class type. FMT Certified professionals receive an additional 10% discount on purchases after taking a class.