2x Games athlete Kari Pearce finished 5th in 2016, but she’s set to win the Women’s Division outright. You can follow her progress on Instagram.
Latest from the Blog
- Welcome Olympic Gold Medalist Maggie Steffens to Team RockTape! April 19, 2018
- Quick Relief For Your Pain in the Neck April 17, 2018
- The Obstacle is the Way – An Interview with Ashley Horner April 16, 2018
- RockTape Podcast with RockDoc John Campione, Episode 2: Meet the Maestro April 6, 2018
- RockTape® Introduces the first Hemp Kinesiology Tape March 29, 2018
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockToRio back pain chiro chiropractic chiropractor crossfit cycling daniel holloway fitness H2O health Holiday Shopping IT Band kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape knee pain Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto Movement Summit obstacle course racing olympian Olympics paralympics physical therapy posture PT recovery rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O running sports medicine Team RockTape triathlon Water Polo waterproof weightlifting